Monday, May 10, 2010

After School eating


Hey everyone,
So today I decided to stay after school. I'm not really sure why I stayed because I was really starving. All day today the food was absolutely horrible. For breakfast they(the school) served egg and cheese on a hamburger bun with no juice and sour milk to go along with it. Can somebody say extremly digusting! So as the day went on I was practically praying for something delicious at lunch. To my dismay my prayers were not answered. On the lunch menu there were very few options. My options were unseasoned chicken and mac and cheese, cheeseburgers, a couple different kinds of hoagies, and pbj. I opted for a bologna and cheese sandwich. Talk about disappointed. Now it's finally the end of the day. Instead of running for my bus as usual I stayed and went to enrichment. About an hour and a half later it was snack time. Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I got in the cafateria and instintly got happy. For snack they served soft baked chocolate chip cookies,water,green apple, and a nutri-grain bar. Now this may not seem like much but after starving all day it was like heaven. When I got done eating I felt so greedy, I devoured 2 choclate chip cookies,3 apples, and 3 nutri-grain bars lol. Boy oh boy, I don't think anyone will understand how absoulutely happy I was.

Well until cafeteria food gets better,
Q

2 comments:

  1. Loved that cookie...and I don't blame you for being a pig...I wanted to too...LOL

    ReplyDelete