Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hey she can walk?!

So today was my moms birthday and I wanted it to be great, considering my little brother, sister, and myself were all sick so she spend most of the weekend cleaning up after us. At any rate I was thinking long and hard about what would make up for the bad weekend. I came up with nothing, but luckily my baby sister steped in. She decided to walk for everyone! We were all so very happy. To make things even better my little brother brought my mom a three minute massage at the mall with a dollar he had been saving it was so sweet. The sweetness went away when we walked past a cookie stand and quickly asked for his dollar back not understanding that it was gone in the massage machine. Although it wasn't much I was able to buy my mom a card and give her a gift that she brought for herself but I did redeem myself by cooking for her!

Until the candles get blown out,
Q

No comments:

Post a Comment