Friday, May 28, 2010

Why do you know how to do everything?!

So today I was in my shop class, information technology, in my shop teacher is so funny. My teacher has been teaching and doing things in this subject for years. Every time someone mentions something my teacher knows how to do it. So yesterday i was being smart and i said to my friend "Hey Ziajah (my best friends name) I bet you if you ask Mr.Stia (that's my teacher) how to fix a pool he'll know." She asked him and he actually knew! It's not like knowing how to fix a pool isn't something normal to know, but come on seriously. My friend happened to be drinking some green tea today, so I said once again "Hey Brianna (my other best friends name) I bet you Mr.Stia knows how to make green tea." Guess what he knew how to do that too. It made me soooooo mad. Then I thought I really had him so I said "Mr.Stia do you know how to like give the signals to a plane?!" He knew how to do that too, he even gave me the proper name for it. It made me so frustrated, but I have now vowelled to find something he CANNOT DO!

Well until I find something Mr.Stia can't do;
Q

No comments:

Post a Comment